Australia Temporary Work (Skilled) visa is for skilled professionals who wish to enter the country and work for an authorized business for a maximum period of four years. In order to apply for this visa, candidates are required to be sponsored by an authorized business. Generally, businesses can sponsor a visa to an individual if they are unable to find an Australian citizen or permanent resident who can carry out their work activities.
Why Australia Temporary Work Visa?
You need to apply for this visa to:
- Work in the country for four-year period
- Bring your family members to work or study in the country
- Travel in and out of Australia as many times as you want
What are the Requirements?
In order to apply for Australia Temporary Work visa, applicants must:
- Should be nominated to work in an authorized profession that are listed on the skilled occupation list
- Should satisfy the skill requirements for the nominated profession
- Should adhere to registration and licensing obligations
- Should be able to speak vocational English
- Should be nominated by an authorized business
Since it is an Australia sponsored visa, your employer must be an authorized sponsor and should nominate you for a designation. The individual can apply for Australia sponsored visa at the same time, when his/her employer lodges a visa application to sponsor as well as nominate you.
What is Nomination?
It is a procedure of identifying a position to be filled by a skilled professional from outside the country in an authorized business. The nomination is required for standard business sponsors and other professions.
For those applicants, who have been issued Australia sponsored visa, they will be provided grant number and also further conditions to be met would be mentioned. For this visa, the visa label will not be placed in the passport.
If you want ot apply any type of temparory visa, fill out our Enquiry Form. So, that our visa expert will get back to you.