Quick Enquiry

Live and Work in the USThe United States is one among the top immigration destinations which continues to attract flocks of people each year. There is ample of study and work opportunities in this leading developed nation which makes it a good choice for immigration for overseas nationals. In order to be eligible for residing and working in this country, you have to possess either permanent resident visas which are also called Green card or you need to have a USA temporary visa which is a non-immigrant visa.

Permanent Residence Visas (Green Card):

A US immigrant would generally want to opt for this visa type as it gives the privilege of getting permanent residence in the country. Once you get this visa, you can work in the US. at any place of your choice. To get the Green card, there are four basic ways:-
  • Employment based green cards
  • Family sponsored green cards
  • Green card lottery (diversity Green card)
  • Political asylum
Out of the above four categories, the first option is generally most lucrative.
  • EB-1: For people possessing extraordinary skills like professors, researchers and multinational business managers and executives
  • EB-2: Given to foreigners with outstanding ability (sponsor/employer needed)
  • EB-3: Conferred to professional workers with a university degree, skilled or unskilled workers (employer/sponsor essential)
  • EB-4: Those who are religious workers
  • EB-5: For outsiders who can invest up to 1 million dollars to create 10 new full-time jobs
You can get a family sponsored green card if you are a close relative of a US permanent resident or citizen. Spouses or parents of US citizens and children below 21 years (including step children) whose parents are US green card holders can easily secure a Green card as well. To qualify under political asylum, one must prove persecution in his or her own country in the name of race, religion or nationality. The individual should seek this green card under asylum within one year of their arrival in the US

Types of Temporary Visas:

  • B-1/B-2 visitor Visas: Allows a person to stay in the US up to six months but the person is not supposed to work during this time
  • E-2 Treaty Investor Visas: Permits investors from certain countries to invest an ample amount of money to get a hold in an active US business. The visa is valid for five years and is renewable
  • F-1 Student Visas: Allows international students to attend college in the US and also allows employment in some cases
  • H-1B Visas: Given to professional workers in specialty occupations and holds validity up to three years, after which it can be renewed for the same time period
  • J-1 Visas: Allows participants in exchange programs to come to US for a period of 18 months to undergo training
  • K-1 Visas: For a fiancé of a US citizen
  • K-3 Visas: For the spouse of a US citizen
  • L-1 Visas: Given to multinational managers and executives who get transferred to the US by a related international company
  • O-1 Visas: For individuals seeking to come to US for temporary work. It is issued for three years and renewed on an yearly basis
  • P-1 Visas: Related to sports persons and people from the entertainment industry
  • R-1 Visas: Religious workers being transferred to the US by a related international church are given this visa
  • TN Visas: For professional workers from Canada and Mexico. Valid up to one year.
If you want to apply any US visas, please fill out our enquiry form, so that our visa executive will get back to you.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon