Are you seeking to become Canada PR? There are more than 2,00,000 individuals who become Canadian PR each year. Many applicants wish to get PR so that they could get the citizenship and passport of the country. There are various immigration programs of Canada under that an individual could apply for becoming Canada PR.
Categories of foreigners who got the following include:
- Member of family in Canada
- An offer of employment from an employer in Canada
- Skills and job experience that are highly demanded in Canada
- Planning to make investment with bank in Canada
- Planning to begin own business or invest in Canadian business
- Trade or skills that they plan to practice as self employed person
Once the application is submitted and approved and the overseas citizen gets their Canada PR
visa, they could migrate to Canada and would have got similar rights as citizen of Canada. Canada PR are eligible to setup their own residence, work in provinces of Canada and avail health and social benefits, get security and protection and could also apply for citizenship of Canada after meeting the requirements.
The only difference between Canada PR
and citizen of Canada is the right to hold public office, joining the military and casting of vote.
The permanent resident of Canada is needed to spend two years of time of every five year in Canada. To fulfill the residency requirement, the Canada PR
should have spent two years in previous five years by doing the following activities:
- Living and staying in Canada
- Accompany their spouse overseas who is a citizen of Canada
- Doing job overseas for a firm in Canada.
Becoming Canadian Permanent Resident
There are many ways to get a Canada PR. They are in viewed in terms of categories of immigration. Every category represents a lawful mean to get PR status. There are five categories for Canadian PR
and they are as follows:
- Express Entry Category
- Business Immigration
- Family Class Immigration
- Canadian Experience Class
- Provincial Nominee Programs
Permanent resident should hold a legal permanent resident card if they want to travel out of Canada.
If you want to apply, please fill out our Enquiry Form
, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you