Australia is a land of Kangaroos’, which has geared up to open its doors for many overseas investors in order to maintain the country’s economy. Australia has always held a good honor of being a progressive and prosperous nation. This beautiful nation has topped the chart of less depraved country. Individuals willing to make a fresh start of their new life in overseas nation have to know the ways and means to migrate to Australia.
Few of the most common visa categories that are helpful to relocate to Australia quickly are business and student visas. Individuals willing to initiate their business in Australia can get into the country through many options such as:
- State Sponsored Australian Business Owner Visa
- Australian Business Senior Executive Visa
- State Sponsored Australian Business Senior Executive Visa
- Australian Business Investor Visa
In all of the above mentioned business visas for Australia categories only two stages are involved and are given only with the sponsorship of state or territory. These visas let an individual to stay in the country only for a particular duration of time depending on the visa category that you have chosen. Individuals who relocates to the country on Australian business visa can stay in the country until the timeframe that the company as allowed you to work.
Business Opportunities in Australia by Sector:
The government of Australia offers foreign investment opportunity in five areas that play a crucial role in country’s economy development. They are:
- Resources and energy
- Agribusiness and food
- Superior manufacturing, services and technology
- Medical and materials sciences
- Tourism infrastructure
Planning to move to this world-class destination that offers ample number of employment and investment opportunities? Well, gain detailed knowledge on Australia business visa requirements to relocate to your dream nation smoothly.
Eligibility of Australia Business Visas:
Following are the requirements that an individual must meet to apply for business visa of the country
- Must be under 55 years
- Approval of state or territory sponsorship
- Must be able to show the evidences that your investment will benefit the Australian economy
- Financial funds that are required to stay in the country various from low growth to non regional areas
- Must be able to hold the ownership interest in a business with an annual turnover of minimum of AUS $500,000 for two of the last four years
- An individual must not be involved in businesses that offer trade, technical and professional services that are esteemed for 50% of their time
- You are allowed to own an organization that has revenue of minimum of AUS $ 300,000 for two of last four years
If you are interesred to migrate Australia for business, fill out our Enquiry form, so that one of our visa executive will get back to you.