Overseas candidates those who are ready to move to Australia to work and reside permanently on a skilled visa under the General Skilled Migration program are first required qualifying for their visa. In order to migrate to Australia there are some points based visas like the Skilled Nominated, Skilled Regional or Skilled Independent, and also temporary and permanent non-points based and sponsored visas are accessible, but the candidates those who wish to submit an application for a points based visa they need sufficient points to obtain an invitation to submit an application.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Australia performs a points system called as Australia immigration points and if the candidate wants to know if they have a chance of succeeding for one of these visas, they need to see how many points they might score. This country unlocks the doors essentially for the young, clever, skilled and eligible individuals, with good English language proficiency. There are more than 130 diverse types of visas.
The points test is a method used to choose skilled migrants who presents the finest in terms of financial profit to Australia. This Australia immigration points test creates a selection process that is clear and objective, giving points to the skills and features considered being in need in the country.
This PointsTest Mainly Requires:
- Enhanced English skills.
- More wide-ranging skilled job.
- Advanced level education gained in Australia and abroad.
In order to submit an application for one of the above visas, candidates need to gratify the following basic requirements
- Need to be under the age of 50 years at the time of submit an application for a visa.
- Need to meet the Basic English language skills.
- Select and grasp a skilled appraisal for a profession on the SOL at the time of submitting their application.
- Need to provide proof of recent skilled occupation or have recently completed the Study requirement in this country.
If you are interested, Please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.