Australian landscape is one of the dominant choices for permanent Residency worldwide. It offers various Visas for permanent residency under categories of SubClass 189,190.
To become a Permanent Resident of Australia, an immigration system is designed which scores a candidate on certain parameters that calculated based on certain selection criteria which are age, language ability, education, prior work profile which are required for Australian PR points.
Benefits of Austrailian PR and Austrailian Skilled Immigration Program
The advantages and benefits of attainment of Australian PR are:
- You can stay and get a job indefinitely in Australia.
- A period of 5 years is locked where you can work and leave Australia often within the five years span.
- A specific timeframe is required to be spent in the host country to attain status as a PR.
- Health and legal benefits can be enjoyed as the privileges of becoming an Australian PR
- Family members can be sponsored to Australia if your residence criteria and support requirements are satisfied
- You can apply to become a consular in Australia assistance overseas by availing an Australian PR
- You will be able to stay, work and take education from New Zealand also one of its benefits
- Children born to the resident will be acknowledged as Australian citizen
Criteria for Australian PR
The key requirements are:
- The essential documents should clearly mention the English Proficiency test score, i.e., IELTS, educational qualifications and Skill assessment report.
- Choose appropriate Visa from the various Visa categories which mainly fall under Subclass 189,190 or 186.The Subclass 189 is a Non-Sponsored Visa; Subclass 190 State nominated Visa and Subclass 186 Employer Nominated Visa.
- An occupation should be taken from the skilled occupation list-SOL which is a required under SubClass 189 category where you need to select an occupation SOL, while you need to choose an occupation of the particular Australian State under category of Subclass 190
- Necessary profile information stored online in the SkillSelect System where you need to submit EOI, i.e.,
- Expression of Intrest.A minimum of 60 points needs to be scored based on your profile details and other information of education, work experience, age and language skills to enhance your chances to secure an invite for Visa.
- The person applying for an Australian PR should be fit medically and avoid any malpractices.
Australian Skilled Immigration Visas
The primary requirement for the applicants are the educational qualifications, relevant work profiles and language skills are required to meet the Australian Skilled immigration criteria.There are eight types of visas that fall under this category:
- Independent Visa-Skilled
- Nominated Visa-Skilled
- Skilled Nominated Visa(Provisional)
- Skilled -Sponsored Visa(Provisional)
- Skilled -Regional Visa
- ENS (Employee Nomination Scheme)
- RSMS Regional Skilled Migration Scheme
- Labor Agreements
There are other multiple Visas which an applicant avail which are Spouse Visa, tourist visa, business visa, etc.
For more immigration updates, follow us on Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn.