Australia is a Kangaroo nation that offers wide–range of employment and career opportunities to students and working professional world-wide. Every year thousands of individuals flock to this nation to enjoy its landscapes, stupendous attractions, forests and beaches. Many individuals across the globe prefer to study and work in Australia to enjoy its benefits like low tuition fees, scholarships, travel planning, and low tax rates and less working hours and more.
Educational Program in Australia:
Each of the Australian universities has their own specializations and programs, which help an overseas national to utilize their wide choices. We can find more number of International students in Australia, as the academic standards followed by the universities of the country are high and there education qualifications are recognized all over the world. Few of the main popular courses offered by the top universities of Australia are information technology, engineering, management, pharmacy, health sciences and business.
In recent statistics it was found that the government of Australia has released around 14.7$ billions to offer best education to overseas nationals in its educational institutions.
Australia Student Visa:
Obtaining a student visa to Australia is not a difficult task, as the rules and regulations that are provided the immigration authorities of the country are very easy when compared to other developed nations. An applicant’s request will be processed further based on his or her qualifications, financial support and competency in English language.
If you are planning to move to this peaceful nation, know the basic requirements to apply for Australian student visa.
Requirements to Apply for Australian Student Visa:
Following are the requirements that an individual must to apply for Australia student visa and to study in Australia:
- Prior to the lodging of the application, an individual must receive a confirmation of enrollment letter for full-time registration in the educational program offered by the institution.
- Competency in English language
- Proof of test scores of PTE (Pearson), Cambridge test, IELTS or TOFEL must be submitted
- Must be able to meet health and character requirements
- Must possess enough funds to support themselves in the country
- An individual must meet GTE requirement by satisfying DIAC, which means that they have genuine to reason to reside in the country for a short duration of time.
Benefits of Australian Student Visa:
Students who are going to Australia with Australia student visa can benefits in following ways.
- Can work while studying without possessing any work permit
- International students are allowed to work for 20 hours in a week
- Can travel across the nation without any restrictions