Quick Enquiry
Travelling to Australia is Easy With its Different Visa Options
Posted on: 22 Jan 2016  |   Tags: Australia , Australia PR , tourist visa , Visitor Visa ,

Australia tourist visasYou would require an Australia tourist visa to visit the country for sightseeing, holidays, recreational, visiting friends and relatives or mainly for other short term non-job purposes. Many tourist visas are made available by the Australian government for those who wish to visit Australia as a Tourist.

There are many options for visas that are available for the tourists like eTA, Tourist Visa, and eVisitor. With these options of visas the individual can be permitted to stay in the country for a period of three to twelve months of time.

These visas can be availed from the Australian High Commissions, Embassies of Australia, and Australian Consulates and online. The eVisitor and eTA could be applied through online.

There are  Different Types of Visitor Visas

  • Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)
  • Australia Tourist Visa (Subclass 676)
  •  eVisitor
  •  eTA
  • Sponsored Family Visa

With Australia Tourist Visa you can,

Remain in Australia for the period of one year, the granted stay period would rely on the purpose of visit and your personal situation.

  • You can study for the period of three months.
  • But you cannot work in Australia on this visa.
  • Permit you single or multiple entries to the country.
  • You can also extend your stay period for up to an additional six months period of time.

Visitor Visa (Subclass 600)

With this visa you can visit Australia as a tourist to see your family members or for any of your business purpose. This visa is granted for up to the period of one year.

Australia Tourist Visa (Subclass 676)

This visa is issued for the period of three months to a year. With this visa, you can visit Australia for sightseeing, holidays, recreational or social activities like visiting friends and relatives.

Sponsored Family Visitor Visa (Subclass 679)

This visa is for the tourists who are going to visit their family or relatives who are staying in Australia. The person who is holding this visa is sponsored by his family member or relative who is a permanent resident of Australia or who is an Australian citizen. This visa is valid for the period of one year.

If you want to apply Australia tourist visa, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon