Quick Enquiry

Study in Australia:

Study in AustraliaAustralia is among the leading countries on the basis of many criteria such as economic development, scientific and technological development, and various other indices of development and citizens’ well being. The country also has some of the leading universities of the world. Its universities combine excellent research activities, teaching/training and leisure activities. For an international student in Australia though, what is of utmost importance is the quality of education that is on offer and the prospects further to (or, after) graduation.

Australia Study Visa:

Australia offers a whole range and variety of visas at different levels. Thus, the visas issued can be for higher education, vocational education and training, study in Australia secondary school and professional development visas. As for the higher education sector visa (subclass 573), it allows the student to study in Australia  full-time higher education course. The basic prerequisites for this visa are that he student ought to be registered for a bachelor or associate degree, or a graduate certificate or graduate diploma, or a master’s degree, or a higher education diploma or advanced diploma to study in Australia. Australia student visa checklist

Study in Australia Visa Checklist:

The postgraduate research sector visa (subclass 574) is issued to someone who seeks to and is suitable for enrolment in a master’s degree by research, or a doctoral degree. A vocational education and training visa (subclass 572) as the name implies is given to those who are seeking to enroll in a registered full-time vocational education and course. The English language course visa (subclass 570) is given to those who would like to pursue and study in Australia program, the full-time English Language Intensive Course for Overseas Students (ELICOS). The schools sector visa (subclass 571) is for someone who wishes to study in Australia high school. It is also possible that the participating student is an exchange student. There is also a non-award sector visa (subclass 575) which allows an applicant to study in Australia full-time foundation course which does not lead to any award or even take up a course or parts of a course that does not lead to an award. There are also the professional development visas, which allow the visa holder to undergo training and study in Australia. These are two types of them. The first one goes by the name ‘training and research’ (subclass 402) and the second one is titled ‘Australian temporary graduate’ (485). And, while the first one (subclass 402) is for training and professional development typically of working professionals, the second one ‘temporary graduate’ (485) is that for students who have graduated from an Australian university and who is allowed to (or, can) take up work in the country for a temporary period. There is also the Australian defence sector visa (subclass 576) which allows a student to study in Australia full-time at a facility decided by the Australian Department of Defence, if he/she has been sponsored by them. To Know more about Australia Immigration fill out MoreVisas Enquiry Form, then our Immigration consultant will get back to you. Or follow us at MoreVisas Facebook Page.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon