Want to migrate to Australia on holiday or business trip? Wishing to have vacation in exciting and diverse tourist destinations like Australia? Planning to visit Australia temporarily? Then, you need to have a valid short entry permit like Australian Visitor Visa if you are not an Australian or a holder of Australia PR.
Australia entices number of visitors every year. It is a country with pristine beaches, thrilling voyage destinations, stunning natural landscapes and exotic food. To visit this lovely continent you need to have Australian Tourist Visa.
Wondering on how to acquire Visitor Visa for Australia? Well, we will aid you with the guidelines. Immigrants can apply for Australian Visitor Visa only if he/she wishes to visit Australia for tourism, sightseeing, to meet relatives or friends or for any other short term studies. The simple question that buzzes in your mind is how to apply for a visa to visit Australia.
Australian Visitor Visa Conditions:
- If you are visiting Australia for short-term studies, then you are allowed to study only for a duration of 3months
- Under any circumstances you must not get engaged in any of employment activities
- If you are visiting Australia for sightseeing, business visitor activities or for tourism, then you are recommended to apply for Australian visitor visa subclass 600 that is valid for a period of three months which is not extendable.
- This visa is applicable for single or multiple entries
- Evaluation of Australia visitor visa will be done only after completion of filling of application of visit visa Australia.
Australian Visitor Visa Requirements
Following are the basic requirements to be met by the individuals to apply visitor visa for Australia from India or from any other countries.
- The aspirants must carry a valid original passport
- Individual must meet all character and health requirements
- Must have enough funds to meet their requirements during the stay in country