Australia is a country with myriad landscapes and diverse flora and fauna. It holds a lot of appeal to people who wish to migrate to this beautiful nation and the smallest continent in the world. There are various reasons why people are choosing to immigrate to Australia. It may be due to work or for study purpose. Whatever the reason for the move, you need to hold a visa type accordingly.
The Australian sponsored visa is based on points which are given to you on the basis of fulfillment of criteria such as qualification, skills and work experience of the Australian skilled migration. To simplify the Australian immigration process for you, it is best if a family member residing in Australia sponsors you.
Different Visas for Australian Immigration
The Department of Immigration and Multicultural and Indigenous Affairs (DIMIA) is the deciding body for the points-based system. The total score for Australian Skilled Sponsored visa keeps changing constantly. So, it’s important to keep yourself abreast with the changing norms. Lack of knowledge about these formalities can lead to a one-time rejection or even a ban permanently.
Australian Family sponsored visas are given to you when the visa application is supported by a sponsor support. You can also apply for Australian immigration if you have an Australian partner under the Australian spouse visa.
Eligibility Criteria for Australian Immigration
In addition to having a sponsor from Australia, you must have following eligibility requirements:-
- Your age should be less than 45 years
- Should meet the qualifications and work experience requirements as per the assessing body
- Should be considered appropriate by the relevant body for the nominated occupation
- Should have been in paid employment of at least 20 hours weekly in any of the occupation under the SOL for 12 months out of the last two years
Who can be your sponsor?
- A parent, a non-dependent child, a sibling, aunt or uncle, niece or nephew or the step equivalent of any of these
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or even a New Zealand citizen can act as a sponsor sometimes
For any kind of Australian visa for Australian Immigration, just fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, then we will call back to you soon.