Australia is providing the best visas for the skilled workers called Australia Skilled Migration visa. This provides the best opportunities for the workers from abroad to live and work in this country. The Australian immigration’s department introduced a new program in the year 2012, known as the new skilled worker program, also known as SkillSelect. Those who are interested in applying can endure an EOI called Expression of Interest.
The SkillSelect program is a two-step electronic process, primarily the visa applicants submit an application for skilled migration and based on the applications received they are invited to request for this visa.
There are certain requirements to be fulfilled by the overseas applicants in order to get selected for this visa application process. This country uses points based system for the selection criteria. All the anticipated applicants should meet those required factors such as the language proficiency, necessary skills for evaluation. Under this program, the skilled workers or general migrants can use their qualifications and work experience in order to get favored. This visa is the gateway for permanent residence for highly skilled migrants wishing to make a permanent move to this country.
The Australia Skilled Migration Visa empowers the proficient migrants to permanently move to this country to fill shortages in the Australian workforce.
Various Australian Skilled Migration Options:
- Skilled Independent subclass 189: This is for permanent settlers, does not require any sponsorship by any government.
- Skilled Nominated subclass 190: A permanent visa which requires a nomination by Australian government
- Skilled Regional Provisional subclass 489: A 4-year provisional visa allows you to stay for a certain period of time only in some particular areas. Needs a sponsorship.
- Skilled Regional subclass 887: A division of above-mentioned visa needs to stay in the particular area for 2 years and need to work full-time for 12 months.
- Graduate Temporary subclass 485: For the international students to work temporarily, those who completed their 2 years of education in this country
This visa program is the best option for the dependents those who are willing to permanently settle-down in this country.
The Eligibility Factors:
- Need to satisfy some basic requirements like age, qualification, work experience, English speaking skills, nominated occupation, health, and character
- Need to qualify the points test with minimum score
- Need to select one specific occupation from Skilled occupation List (SOL)
- Should be under the age of 50
Once you get through this you will be granted a permanent resident visa and you are now allowed to work and live in the country indefinitely.
If you are interested, pleases fill our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.