Australia is a dream destination for individuals who aspire to move foreign country to live and work. If you are one amongst those who is planning to move to a specified region of Australia to work, study or to reside, you need to have Regional Sponsored Visas for Australia.
Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme is applicable only for the skilled overseas workers and skilled temporary residents of Australia who live in regional areas.Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) has three subclasses they are:
- Temporary Residence Transition category for skilled workers who worked in Australia for two years
- Direct Entry category for new or existing temporary residents who worked in Australian labour market
- Skilled workers who have migrate to Australia with sponsorship of a labour or regional migration agreement.
If you are applying for the Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa, then you must meet few criteria’s for Australian immigration, they are:
- You must be a skilled worked from foreign country
- A skilled temporary resident who is presently staying in Australia
- This Australian migration visa is even valid for your family members who are included in visa application for living and working in Australia.
Applicants under skilled working visa for Australia must live for minimum period of two years and work for atleast one year in any of the specified regions of Australian areas. This work permits and visas provide gateway to Australian permanent residence visa.
Basic requirements for Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme visa are:
- An individual has to get sponsorship from a sponsoring State/ Territory or qualified relative residing in specified area
- Applicants must score minimum of 65 points in Australian immigration points test
Are you interested in applying for Skilled Regional Sponsored visa, Click here at quick enquiry