Australia is the one of the world’s leading destinations which is preferred by immigrants. This ‘kangaroo nation’ is filled with resplendent attractions, supreme tourist places of interest, metropolitan cities and suitable climatic conditions. The country offers best in terms of education and employment opportunities. That’s the reason why more number of individuals are flocking to this resplendent nation year after year. If you wish to be a part of this wonderful country, think about immigration to Australia.
Australia is an extremely popular destination for immigrants who are willing to relocate from various countries from abroad. They get allured by the various advantages that Australia offers to its immigrants who come here in search of better jobs and employment prospects.
Permanent Residency in Australia:
In order to apply for Australia Permanent Residency, you can avail any one of these visas by applying for the same after having lived and worked here for a couple of years. Some of these are mentioned below as follows:-
- Skilled Independent visa (Subclass 189)
- Skilled Nominated visa (Subclass 190)
- Skilled Regional visa-Provisional (Subclass 489)
- Business Innovation and Investment visa (Subclass 888)
- Temporary Skilled Work visa (Subclass 457)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
Benefits of Australia Immigration:
There are several attractive features that make Australia a much preferred immigration destination by individuals from overseas countries. Some of the highlights of this great nation are enlisted below:-
- Amazing culture and rich heritage
- Wonderful and picturesque natural surroundings
- Plentiful employment opportunities
- High standard of living
- Flexible laws of the country concerning immigration
- Can enjoy democratic freedom in the land
- Can study in the top colleges and universities of Australia
- Can sponsor their family members
- Receive health care facilities through Medicare
As mentioned above, these advantages which are bestowed upon immigrants who come to Australia attract many people. For getting a Permanent Residency to Australia from India, you must meet certain criteria which are point based. These are the requirements of age, educational qualifications, work experience, English language competency and adaptability to the country.
If you want to avail above benefits, approach MoreVisas by fillling out our Enquiry form.