Quick Enquiry

Australian Skilled Graduate VisasAustralia is a land of opportunities which provides a lot for scope for career and education growth. Filled with beautiful landscapes, pristine beaches and scenic places, this nation is the ideal destination for immigration purpose. People from far-off countries are migrating to Australia these days. There are basically two kinds of visas for skilled graduates which have been introduced since 1 September 2007. They make it possible for the overseas skilled graduates to migrate to Australia.

Australian Skilled Recognized Graduate Temporary Visa (Subclass 476):

This visa type is held by students who have graduated from engineering in the past two years from a selected international university.

Criteria to be met:-

  • Should be less than 31 years of age
  • Competency in English
  • Should have completed an eligible engineering degree from a recognized overseas institution with the last two years
This is not a points-based test and visa holders can apply for Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS) or permanent General Skilled Migration (GSM).

Australian Skilled Graduate Temporary visa (Subclass 485):

Australian Skilled Graduate Temporary visa is applicable to those students who started an engineering course overseas before coming to Australia to finish off the last two years of their course. Their course may be of trade qualification, undergraduate, diploma or post graduation level.

Eligibility requirements:-

  • Be below 45 years of age
  • Have completed an eligible qualification in the past six months, as a result of at least two years study in Australia
  • Be able to meet the pass mark on the points test
  • Should possess the skills and qualifications according to Australian standards for an occupation on the Skilled Occupation List (SOL). The nominated occupation should fetch you a 50 or a 60 point
The graduate skilled temporary visa allows an individual to enjoy the same rights at work as an Australian citizen. You do not need a letter of employment from the employer nor is there a requirement for special immigration. Additionally, if the applicant has dependent family members, they can apply under the same visa type and get Australian permanent resident visa. For more information about Immigration and Visas follow us at MoreVisas FacebookLinkedIn, StumbleUpon and Google+.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon