The country of Australia is fast getting a spotlight among the top destinations for immigration. This is because of its high standard of living, safe and friendly atmosphere and an international exposure. Australia is a country which offers individuals much room for personal and professional growth. If you want to avail all these benefits, apply for Australia skilled regional sponsored visa.
Subclass 489 Visa:
This visa category gives the holder the opportunity to move to Australia permanently, after meeting the requirements on its points-based test. You may be nominated by a state or territory in Australia or be sponsored by a family member or relative who is already holding a citizenship of this country. The visa is valid for a period of four years. On the points-test, an applicant must score a minimum of 60 points. At the time of applying for the provisional skilled regional sponsored visa, you can also include the names of your dependent family members.
Regional Sponsored Visa Requirements:
- Age should be less than 50 years
- The applicant’s nominated occupation must be found in the Skilled Occupation List or SOL
- English language proficiency
- Score on points-based test should be minimum 60
- Sufficient funds to support yourself
- Must meet character and health requirements
Benefits from Australia Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa:
- An applicant and his or her dependent family members can live and work in any particular regional area on a temporary basis
- Can freely move in and out of Australia without any restrictions
- Can apply for the permanent residence
Who Can Act as Sponsors for an Applicant?
They must be adults of over 18 years of age and can be one of the following:
- Australian citizens
- New Zealand citizens
- Should hold Australia permanent residence
Steps to Obtain a Provisional Skilled Regional Sponsored Visa:
- The first step in the process is to have your skills assessed by a relevant government body., after which the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) will certify if you have sufficient skills to match your nominated employment in Ausralia.
- After having established an appropriate skills assessment, you need to submit an EOI or an Expression of Interest under SkillSelect. Furthermore, you need to apply for an Australian state sponsorship. For this, you should have adequate work experience in a job designation listed under State Migration Plans.
- Once you are sent an invitation to apply, you can submit your application that has to be approved first by DIAC. Then you are eligible for getting this visa.
Approach us to apply this visa by filling Enquiry Form, so that our visa executive will get back to you.