Austria tourist visa from India:
Austria tourist visa from India or from any other country can be archived through schengen visa for a short duration of minimum 1 day to a maximum of 90 days. The visa holder is not authorized to stay beyond 3 months or to take up employment or establish a business during his/her stay with Austria tourist visa.
Valid duration of the Austria tourist visa from India may vary for each individual depending on the purpose of the visit and return to the home country.
Austria Tourist Visa Requirements:
Austria tourist visa from India or any other country has some basic Austria tourist visa requirements that are given below in detail.
• The applications have to be from one’s own home country
• Must present a documented proof which shows the applicant plans to leave the Schengen area after the expiry of the visa
• Minors who are below 18 years have to present a birth certificate
Austria’s tourist visa application process
- Applications are expected to be submitted between the time period 4 weeks and 3 months, before the date of travel
- In case if the applications are submitted less than 15 days prior to travel, there is no guarantee that the visa will be issued.
- Applications of the visa are processed only after the submission of the necessary documents
Austria’s tourist visa processing time
If the visa application is submitted with all of the required documents, the processing time of the visas will not go beyond 5 working days. The processing time for some countries may take several weeks. It is suggested to apply for the visas at the earliest possible.