The Canada’s temporary workers those who are willing to become the permanent residents can now apply under this Canadian Experience Class (CEC) immigration program. This comes under the new immigration category. The candidates who have already obtained the work experience in this country and those who have secured significant networks in their communities are best suited for this visa.
The applications received through this process are progressed through the Express Entry system. The eligible candidates can create their entry profile and can receive an invitation for applying for PR. In order to apply for this program, the candidates must need to fulfill some requirements.
Requirements for CEC Program:
- The applicant must obtain at least one year of work experience in his/her profession like technical or professional in Canada in a period of 36 months of the petition date
- The candidate must get through the language proficiency test on Canadian language with reference point minimum of 5 and maximum of 7 relying upon your level of profession
- Candidates who are planning to live and work outside the province of Quebec can apply for Quebec Experience class program
- If you are a student from a post-graduate institution in this country and if you have studied here on a regular basis for about 2 academic years then you are eligible for Canadian Experience Class program
- The applicants work experience must be of full-time and paid and must work at least for 30 hours per week
Applicants those who are applying for Canadian Experience Class, however, can stay in Canada until the entire process takes place or can leave this country and can submit their application before they are leaving the country.
Attractive Offer for Foreign Students: The international students those who are looking to settle down in this country can gain a PR through this excellent process in an easiest a simple way. The students after their completion of their studies can remain back in the country and work and gain at least one year of work experience and during this time the students are eligible for this process.
Preeminent Applicant: Persons who are married or staying with their in-laws in Canada can also apply for the above process and you can determine among yourselves who will apply as the main applicant.
Hence, through this program the overseas skilled workers can apply for PR and become a permanent citizen of Canada.
If you are interested to Canadian Experience Class, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.