Denmark would be the definite choice of destination for people willing to immigrate overseas. Denmark is the world’s happiest place with low crime rate, superior health care services and good environment. People of this nation enjoy safety and security. Over the past few years there has been a rapid increase in the number of people immigrating to Denmark. Though the country has comparatively expensive life the nation provides certain free services to the immigrants.
Following are the Benefits of Immigration to Denmark.
- Individuals, who wish to migrate to Denmark can avail the easier immigration policy of the nation.
- Denmark immigration program has the Denmark Green card scheme which assists highly skilled professionals from overseas to enter the nation and contribute their significant share towards the growth of the economy.
- Emigrate to Denmark and enjoy the privilege of working any where across European Union (EU) after gaining the permanent residency or the citizenship of the nation
- Holders of the Denmark Green card are privileged to travel across the countries of Schengen area without the necessity of the visa. In addition, they acquire the right to attain the permanent residency of the nation in seven years.
- Rights enjoyed of the key aspirant are automatically enjoyed by the family members. Denmark encourages family members to come together with the key aspirant and also offers them the right to work and reside in the country.
- Denmark has reputed educational systems with good universities and schools.
- Following the acquirement of permanent residence permit of Denmark, immigrants enjoy the social benefits of the nation .Children also enjoy the right to have higher education for free.