Are you a health care professional? Want to settle aboard? Well, then Canada would be the right choice for you to make your career. Under Canada Federal skilled worker program 2014, Citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) has announced new occupations for health care specialized professionals. There is a huge demand for nurses, doctors, and other health care professionals under the re-opened Canada federal skilled worker program.
Most health care professionals feel this is the right time for migrating to Canada.
FSW occupation list for health care professionals:
Canada offers wide range of options for health care professionals under FSW program and is accepting 1000 applications for each eligible occupation. There are set of 50 eligible occupations under Canada FSW program which includes many health care occupations such as:
- Inspectors in public and environmental health and occupational health and safety (2263)
- Nursing co-ordinators and supervisors (3011)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (3012)
- Specialist physicians (3111)
- General practitioners and family physicians (3112)
- Dietitians and nutritionists (3132)
- Audiologists and speech-language pathologists (3141)
- Physiotherapists (3142)
- Occupational therapists (3143)
- Respiratory therapists, clinical perfusionists and cardiopulmonary technologists (3214)
- Medical radiation technologists (3215)
- Medical sonographers (3216)
- Licensed practical nurses (3233)
- Paramedical occupations (3234)
- Psychologists (4151)
Canada Federal skilled worker program eligibility criteria:
• The aspirant must have minimum one year of work experience in one of the 50 eligible occupations.
• The candidate is screened under points based test and they must secure minimum qualifying marks.
• The points are allotted based on different factors like work experience, education, age and so on.
• Must be proficient in either French or English language.
Additionally individuals holding valid job offer from employers of Canada and PhD applicants are also eligible under FSW program.