Canada once again provides huge options and opportunities for managers across various streams under Canada Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) 2014. Several mangers from different fields can apply as per the re-opened FSW occupation list for managers. If you belong to any one of the occupations listed under the FSW program and interested to migrate to Canada, this is the best time to apply as a maximum of 1000 applications will be accepted per eligible occupation.
Jobs for managers in Canada:
In order to fill the skill shortage Canada is has re-opened Federal Skilled Worker program (FSW) 2014. This is considered as a golden opportunity as the country is offering huge job opportunities for managers in Canada. Senior managers in communications, financial and other business services can avail this never before opportunity to migrate to Canada.
Canada FSW Requirements for managers:
There are few Canada FSW Requirements for managers to apply under the program.
- The applicant should have at least one year of experience in any of the 50 eligible occupations listed under the FSW program.
- Factors like educational, experience in work, age, language skills and adaptability nature are considered in point based system.
- Should possess proficiency in languages like French or English.
FSW occupation list for managers:
The renowned FSW 2014 program offers numerous jobs for managers in Canada for foreigners. Canada FSW occupation list 2014 for managers includes occupations including:
- Senior managers – financial, communications and other business services (NOC 0013)
- Senior managers – trade, broadcasting and other services, n.e.c. (0015)
- Financial managers (0111)
- Human resources managers (0112)
- Purchasing managers (0113)
- Insurance, real estate and financial brokerage managers (0121)
- Managers in health care (0311)
- Construction managers (0711)
- Home building and renovation managers (0712)
- Managers in natural resources production and fishing (0811)
- Manufacturing managers (0911)