Are you a professional in fields such as advertising, financing, administrating and Geoscientists? Are you waiting for an opportunity to settle overseas? Well, then this would be the right time to opt for Canada migration. Citizenship and immigration Canada (CIC) announced new occupations and caps under re-opened Canada federal skilled program 2014. The Canada Federal Skilled Worker program offers excellent options for several professionals. Applicants who belong to the stream of such varied professions can easily fetch an opportunity under re-opened Canada FSW program 2014.
Canada FSW Occupations for Professionals:
CIC announced a sub cap of 1000 applications per eligible occupation. The FSW program includes the below mentioned occupations under 50 eligible occupation list:
- Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations (1123)
- Supervisors, finance and insurance office workers (1212)
- Property administrators (1224)
- Geoscientists and oceanographers (2113)
Canada FSW program 2014 Eligibility:
These are the few requirements to be met by professionals in advertising, marketing and public relations under Canada FSW program 2014.
- Aspirant must hold a college degree in journalism, public relations, business marketing and in any relevant subject.
- In some cases a public relation professional must require Accredited in Public Relations (APR).
For supervisors finance and insurance office workers:
These are the few requirements to be met by supervisors and finance and insurance office workers under Canada FSW program 2014.
- Candidate academic background must be in accounting, supervising activities or in any relevant subject.
- Exposure in clerical position is considered as plus point.
For Property administrators:
These are the few requirements to be met by the property administrator candidates under Canada FSW program 2014.
- The candidate must have minimum linguistic skills in accordance with British Columbia
- Must be trained in real estate or strata management.
- Minimum age of the candidate must be 19 years as per British Columbia
For Geoscientists and oceanographers:
These are the few requirements to be met by professionals Geoscientists and oceanographers under Canada FSW program 2014.
- The candidate must be from geology geochemistry, back ground.
- Must hold a doctorate degree in mathematics and geophysics in order to apply for geophysicist
- The applicant must have graduate degree in oceanography or a university degree in either math’s, statistics or science in order to apply for Oceanographers
Thus, Canada FSW Occupation list 2014 serves as the gateway to get better opportunities for all the individuals who fall under the category of several other professionals.