The Express Entry system in Canada was bright on account of its stellar achievements. On the strength of past performance, we can forecast that 2019 will also be an excellent year. Additionally, the target was raised, and 2019 can be the finest year, to approach an Immigration Consultant, for applying under the Express Entry system. These immigration consultants explain the details of the system. They bring forward the benefits of applying to seek Canada immigration. They are adept in carrying out the necessary procedures easily to deliver a good result.
We present a set of statistics and factors that communicate why 2019 is a good year for Canada immigration
- Express Entry was introduced in Jan 2015. It has issued 89,800 ITAs in 2018 and 86,023 in 2017. The system also processes the applications and supervises the candidates to participate in three Federal immigration programs in Canada. It is a gift to seek Permanent Residency in Canada.
- The multi-year immigration levels plan in Canada has opted to increase the target for the three Express Entry programs. These are the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program and finally the Canadian Experience Class Program. In 2019 the proposed increase in is 6,500 and for 2020 it is 4,400.
- The aim behind increasing the target numbers for these three Programs is to attract all the eligible persons to participate in the development and growth of the country. It is projected that the numbers among the Invitations to Apply will increase in a big way.
- Also, there will be bigger draw sizes by the IRCC for achieving the yearly immigration target of ITA in 2019. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada, has a plan to conduct more frequent draws compared to the draws in the past. This is an ideal alternative to achieve good results in 2019. The present interval between two draws today is two weeks and is likely to be lesser.
- In the recent past, IRCC had a pattern of holding the draw with a figure of 2,750 with a gradual increase of 250 or 500 ITAs in 2 to 3 months. The draw size was 3,900 ITAs and also it was consistent throughout the period between September and December 2018.
- The lowest cut-off in the Comprehensive Ranking System score for the last year was 439, on 19th December.
- The targets for the present, as well as the next year by IRCC, indicate positive anticipation. We can expect that there will be more Express Entry draws at short intervals between two draws.
All the interested persons must seek the assistance of the Immigration consultants who have a good track record. We guide all aspirants properly for the processing of the Canada immigration application. You must select the best immigration consultant
for availing and receiving top quality services regarding Canada immigration.
Please subscribe to MoreVisas
newsletters and blogs to update with the latest information about Visa and Immigration. Please take our free evaluation
to know whether you are suitable or not and our Immigration experts will help you to know further options available to you.