Planning to relocate to Canada either for education or work or sightseeing? If yes, then the first query that buzzes in your mind is how to get visa for Canada. Here, in this article you will get all the necessary answers to your queries.
Canada has always been a top nation among the list of destined destinations due to its better study, work as well as business prospects. Even the federal government has introduced various visa programs to lure overseas nationals to arrive in Canada in order to take up employment or engage in study programs or just for sightseeing purpose. Whatever may be the purpose of travel to Canada, an overseas national need to obtain a visa prior to their visit to the Maple Leaf nation.
How to Get Visa for Canada
Getting a chance to visit Canada can be seized easily, as the Maple Leaf nation has come up with ample visa options such as a student visa, work permit, business visa, visit visa and permanent resident visa. Its applicant’s task to choose an appropriate visa based on their purpose of travel to Canada. Each visa program has its own requirements, thus applicants need to abide by the prerequisites prior to lodging a Canada visa application.
Types of Canada Visa
Of ample visa programs, few of the main and most popular visa options have listed below for your reference:
- Student Visa: This visa allows international students to undertake their studies in Canada
- Work Permit: This visa is intended for overseas nationals who would like to work in Canada temporarily. However, applicants need to hold a prior job offer to apply for this visa.
- Visit Visa: This visa is granted for individuals who arrive in the country either for tourism or visiting near or dear ones.
- Business Visa: This visa enables overseas nationals to invest and start a business in Canada
- Family Immigration: Under this immigration program, eligible applicants can accompany their family members who are already residing in Canada.
- Open Work Permit: This visa is designed for spouses or common-law partners of temporary foreign employees and foreign students. And international students who have graduated from the Canadian post secondary institution.
Besides these visa programs, Federal skilled worker program, Quebec skilled worker program, Canadian provincial nomination program and Canadian Experience class are some other visa programs that offer Permanent resident visa, which allows skilled immigrants to work and reside in Canada permanently.
If you are also keen to apply for Canada visas, then hurry up and apply for the relevant visa based on your purpose of travel.
If you want to apply any type of Canada Visa, fill out our Enquiry Form, so our visa expert will get back to you.