Canada has carved a niche for itself as one of the incredibly popular destination for skilled immigrants who possess special skills and abilities and wish to settle as well as work in overseas. Ample number of career and employment opportunities made Canada a perfect place to immigrate overseas. It’s a known fact that Canadian government has promulgated an immigration process called Express Entry on 1st January 2015 with an intention to welcome more number of skilled professionals who wish to settle in Canada and fill the vacant positions.
Selection Points Drops to 453 Ranks Under Express Entry:
Good news for all skilled applicants who have filed their applications under Express Entry Pool for Canada Permanent Residence Visa and waiting for the new selection ranking. Sixth draw which has carried out on 27.03.2015 has generated additional good news to the ears of skilled individuals aspiring to immigrate to Canada. Professional applicants who have filed their applications into the pool and have scored minimum of 453 points or more under Comprehensive Ranking System are invited to apply for the permanent residency under Federal Skilled Worker program. Total number of invitation sent in this sixth round are 1,637.
Reportedly, applications of skilled professionals who do not possess a confirmed job offer letter from the Canadian Experience Class or Canadian Employer are being processed for Canadian permanent residency. Morevisas is a leading immigration consultancy that support and inspire potential applicants to file their applications into the Express Entry Pool and to get through the process.
Canada Express Entry is a best program for skilled professionals aspiring to immigrate to their country effortlessly.
Top Reasons to Apply for Canada Express Entry:
- Individuals who possess special prowess in any of the popular occupations(occupation list of Canada) are eligible to file their applications into the pool
- Express entry (EE) application is valid for a year from the date of application.
- The EE applicants have the option to improve the attributes scoring and update the same while in the pool, thus getting a better ranking, which could culminate into an invitation to apply for the Canada visa.
- EE can be filed by a married or single skilled applicant
- Under the new Comprehensive ranking system, prospective individual who does not hold a valid job offer is also selected from the pool
- No individual occupation specific quota constraints
If you want to apply for this system, fill out our Enquiry Form, so one of our visa expert will appraoch you soon.