Canada Spouse visa is approved to the spouse, de facto partner or civil partner and dependent children of a person residing in Canada. It allows the spouse to visit Canada in order to stay along with partner. Residents of Canada or citizens of Canada can sponsor their spouse or partner or de facto partner and dependent children from other nation to migrate to Canada. Partner or spouse can also accompany their other partner residing in Canada through Canada dependent visa, which includes other family members or dependants.
Canada Spouse Visa Requirements:
Canada spouse visa is exclusively for partners or spouse and dependent children of the Canadian residents who wish to visit Canada. In order to acquire Canada spouse visa, the following are the essential requirements that both the applicant and sponsor should meet.
- Sponsor must be a citizen of Canada or permanent resident of Canada.
- Sponsor’s age should be at least 18 years.
- Sponsor should sign a sponsorship contract of 3 years with Canadian administration to financially support the partner or spouse and children.
- The age of the applicant should be above 16 years.
- If couple got married in Canada they must provide the marriage certificate issued by the province.
Canada Spouse Visa Processing Time:
Canada Spouse Visa Application Form:
Canada spouse visa application forms are accepted in two ways i.e. outside of Canada and within Canada.
Outside of Canada:
Applicant from other countries can apply spouse visa for Canada to reside with partner. Sometimes it is the fastest way to approve the application. Generally the applicants come to Canada after the visa is issued.
In this process of application the applicant resides in Canada before and during the application, to qualify the spouse should have legal status in Canada such as visa or expired tourist visa until the removal order.