Are you in a plan to move to Canada? Here is a great opportunity for the overseas students those who are in a plan of pursuing their studies over there, as this country welcomes more than 1 30,000 students from overseas authority every year. If the students are determined to study at any educational institution in Canada are required to apply for a Canada student visa and they require a study permit, once granted permits overseas students to study in the country at an accepted organization for the period of the particular course or program. In some of the cases the overseas students may not require a study permit like
- If the program or course you aim to study last for only 6 months or even less in duration.
- If you are a member of an overseas fortified military organization.
Eligibility Requirements for Canada Student visa:
- The candidate is required to be admitted by a college, school, university or any other educational organization in that country
- The candidate needs to show an evidence of enough funds to pay their tuition fees, living expenses for themselves and also any family members who come along with to Canada.
- The candidate needs to be an obedient civilian with no unlawful records and not be a menace to the Canadian security and also need to provide a police certificate.
- The candidate needs to have good health conditions and also, if necessary, need to take a complete a medical examination.
- The candidate needs to please the immigration officer that they are willing to leave the country at the end of their official stay.
The candidates under this Canada student visa also have a possibility to work there while they are pursuing their studies under any of the (CIC’s) that is Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s work programs for the overseas students.
There are different categories for the overseas students to work in Canada during the course of study. They are
- In any Internship Programs and Co-op, where employment experience is part of the prospectus, with a Work Permit.
- Within the campus without a Work Permit
- Outside the campus with a Work Permit
On top of this, the common-law partners or the spouse’s of these overseas students are entitled to a work permit for the period as the study permit.
Ahead of their graduation, an overseas student may submit an application for a work permit under the Program called Post-Graduation Work Permit. Under this program, the work permit may be granted for the duration of the study program, up to an utmost of 3 years.
If you are interested, Please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.