Quick Enquiry

Canada Post-Graduate Work PermitWant to work in Canada after you complete your graduation? If yes, Canada post-graduate work permit is the best option for you. 

Students who wish to work in Canada after completion of their graduation can apply for work permit under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program (PGWPP). The country offers number of programs for people who wish to settle in Canada as a permanent resident after completion of their graduation.      

What is Canada PGWPP?

Canada PGWPP enables students who have graduated from a participating Canadian post-secondary institution to get valuable Canadian work experience. This work experience helps graduates to qualify for Canadian permanent residency through the Canadian Experience Class (CEC). 

Canada work permit under the PGWPP will be granted for the duration of the study program, up to for a maximum period of three years. To apply for Post Graduate Work Permit, student’s study program duration must be minimum eight months.         

Canada Post-Graduate Work Permit Requirements:

In order to apply for a Canada post-graduate work permit, students must satisfy certain conditions such as:

  1. Applicant must have studied full time in Canada and must have completed a program that is more than a period of eight months 
  2. Additionally, you must have graduated from:
    • A public post- secondary institution such as college, university or CEGEP (in Quebec), trade/technical school, or 
    • A private post-secondary institution that operates in lines with the public institutions, or
    • A private institution endorsed by provincial statute to confer degrees 
  3. Applicants must also apply for Canada work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from corresponding institution demonstrating that they have satisfied the requirements for completing their academic program
  4. You must have completed and passed the program and attained a notification that you are eligible to obtain your degree, diploma or certificate
  5. Applicants must possess a study permit while applying for the Canada post-graduate work permit     

So, if you are a student satisfying the aforesaid requirements and who wish to work in Canada, you can apply for Canada post-graduate work permit.

To know more immigration and visas updates, just follow us at Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon