Canada is a stupendous nation which attracts skilled workers from overseas every year. Apart from the plethora of work opportunities present in this stunning nation for overseas immigrants, the social and economic benefits offered to Canadian citizens is very alluring to individuals. Canada immigration is now possible through the Canada Express Entry system.
Canada Express Entry
The Canada Express entry scheme was launched on 1 January, 2015 as a faster means to immigrate to Canada. Under this scheme, individuals will be admitted under certain economic immigration programs which are listed below:-
- The Federal Skilled Worker
- The Federal Trades Worker
- The Canadian Experience Class, and
- A Portion of the Provincial Nomination Program
Key features of Canada Express Entry
- The Canada Express Entry program is only bringing about changes to the process of selection and not the actual selection criteria. Those candidates who wish to settle in this country as a skilled worker can do so under Canada FSW program after receiving an invitation to apply by the CIC.
- Invitations are not hard to come by and once the candidate enters the Express Entry Pool, he or she has better chances for Canada immigration. Each application remains in this pool for a maximum of one year, after which, the individual needs to re-apply.
- The Express Entry scheme is points based which is known as the Comprehensive Ranking System. While filling the online profile, the candidate needs to fill in details regarding his or her educational qualifications, work experience, language skills and certain other factors, including whether they have a blood relation in Canada.
- Regular draws will be conducted from the Pool and those appearing higher in ranking will be selected. If a person has a valid job offer letter from a Canadian employer, his or her chances of coming on top in this pool increases.
- The Express Entry draws will be non-biased and a highly transparent process. The draws will be based on the CRS.
- A candidate’s chances of moving up in the ranking of the Express Entry Pool increases manifold even if he or she does not possess a job offer letter. Instead, if their name is entering in the Canada job bank and it gets noticed by a Canadian employer, it will automatically boost chances of their getting selected.
- Chances of Provincial Nomination increase if you file your application under the Express Entry Pool.
- All occupations are now included under the Canada skilled immigration program. There is no quota for occupations, only yearly quotas for skilled category.
- A candidate who is selected from the Pool will be asked about the economic program under which he or she would like to apply.
- Those candidates, who are eligible for being Canada permanent Resident, can expect formalities to be over within six months.
If you want to migrate to Canada through this system, fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, so our visa expert will approch you soon.