Quick Enquiry
Lost your Canada PR Card ? Find out What to do ?

Lost your Canadian PR CardLost your Canadian Permanent Residency (PR) Card? Bothering on the same? Don’t worry; we are here to provide you information if your Canada PR card is lost or stolen by someone else.    

What to do If You Lost Your Canada PR Card ?

The first thing you need to do is to report it to the customer center of Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC). One can contact the customer center of CIC by making a call on 1-888-242-2100. If you have lost your Canada PR card, you can apply for a new PR card by using the application for a Canada Permanent Resident Card (PR Card). This application will be applicable only in case if you are applying for first cards, renewal and replacement cards. In case, if you are applying to replace a lost or stolen card, you must fill the form and need to mark your signature in F-section of the form. For this, you need to pay an application fee of $50 Canadian dollars.        If you are not in an idea to obtain a new Canada PR card, you need to submit a solemn declaration that defines that your PR card was lost or stolen. You can use a Solemn Declaration form (IMM 5451) to make a declaration. If you are outside of Canada when your Canada PR card is lost or stolen, you need to report it to the nearest visa office. If you wish to return to Canada, you need to obtain a travel document to determine your status in Canada. In order to return to Canada, you need to obtain for a replacement PR card. 

How to Replace or Renew a Canada PR Card ?

Individuals can only apply for another permanent resident card if their card has expired or will expire, has been lost or stolen or has been destroyed. In order to replace a Canada PR card, you need to follow the same steps to apply for a permanent resident card. It is required to provide the same documents and pay the fee to apply for PR. If there is any mistake on your Canada PR card, you can apply for a reissued PR card. There is no processing if you are applying for a new Canada PR card. For more information about Canada PR card, please fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, later Our Visa executives will contact for assist you.  

Share your Comments
Please Login to view/submit Comments & Replys
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon