Are you planning for Nova Scotia immigration then you can apply for the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP). This program advances the process of immigration for your PR card. It grants the province to select the candidates those who succeed under the entrenched criteria for PR Status and the candidates who got succeeded in this will obtain the nomination certificate of this province with which your Canadian immigration process gets speed-up for permanent residence (PR).
The candidates who get nominated under this Nova Scotia immigration program can submit an application for the PR card along with their spouse, children or common law-partners as a regional nominee through the Canadian immigration.
What is NSNP Program of Nova Scotia Immigration?
The Nova Scotia Nominee Program
leads a quicker pathway to become the permanent resident of Canada especially for the experienced entrepreneurs and qualified skilled workers. There are mainly three streams under this NSNP where the candidates can apply:
1. Nova Scotia Skilled Worker Immigration division:
This division helps the employers to recruit and hold immigrant skilled workers with the necessary proficiency in skills and it also targets the skills in demand. In order to apply for his Nova Scotia immigration program
the candidate need to have a
- Required language skills, education and age
- A job offer from the employer who offers standard working conditions and payments for that professional field
2. Nova Scotia Immigration for Family Business Worker division:
This division is mainly helpful for the inherent family business employs, close relations representing skills that could not be found in permanent residents or citizens of Canada. So in order to apply for Nova Scotia immigration program they need to have:
- A permanent employment offer from an employer of Nova Scotia who is a close relation and who owns an reputable business in this province before submitting an request to the NSNP program
- The employee or the spouse need to be a relative of the spouse of the business owner or to the family business owner
3. Nova Scotia Express Entry division:
The province of Nova Scotia Immigration
develops its own Express Entry division. It empowers its province to select the skilled candidates for the entry to Canada from the federal Express Entry pool under the Express Entry immigration system without the need of a sponsor or employer. This system selects the candidates with high language ability, education, work experience and flexibility to live in this province and contribute to its growth. Selection is based on a points system, where the candidates receive attention under the following aspects
- Training and Education
- Language proficiency
- Work Experience
- Relationship with the province of Nova Scotia like having job offer or family members or experience of work or any study in this province.
Hence, if you are interested and want to become a permanent resident of Canada you can apply for this Nova Scotia immigration program
If you are interested to on this program, please fill out our Quick Enquiry Form
, so that one of our immigration expert will get back to you.