Canadian Experience Class:
Canadian Experience class (CEC) is mainly designed for the people who have resided in Canada for some time and having good language skills in either English or French with good work experience which can be used for the Canadian society. The intention behind CEC is to help the people having these qualities.
Under Canadian experience class (CEC), if you are either a foreign student or a temporary foreign worker with skilled work experience in Canada, then this is the good opportunity for you to attain permanent residence.
Canadian Experience Class Requirements:
If you are interested to apply under Canadian Experience Class (CEC), then you must meet the following Canadian Experience Class requirements:
- The candidate must have full time skilled work experience or an equivalent part time in the three years before you apply for it.
- Must be planned enough to reside outside the Quebec province
- Must achieve authorized work experience in Canada
- You should have minimum language skills
Canadian Experience Class Occupation List:
Effective 1 May 2014, Canadian Experience Class (CEC) accepts maximum of 8,000 applications. For each National Occupational Classification B (NOC B) occupations there is a sub cap of 200 applications. The work experience in the following fields is not considered to qualify under Canadian Experience Class (CEC):
- Administrative officers (NOC 1221)
- Retail sales supervisors (NOC 6211)
- Cooks (NOC 6322)
- Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (NOC 1311)
- Food service supervisors (NOC 6311)
- Administrative assistants (NOC 1241)
Canadian Experience Class Process:
Under Canada CEC program, the applicants are requested to know the complete details of required forms which are available online and Canadian Experience Class Process.
- The applicant must fill the forms accurately and they should submit all the required forms.
- You need to undergo a language test and you should include test results along with application.
- The applicant should pay the fees satisfying the requirements of processing their applications, right of Permanent Residence fees and other fees.
- You must pay the fee in Canadian dollars and after meeting all the requirements you can submit your application.