Quick Enquiry
  • Holders of F1 Student Visa can Extend Their Stay in US
    Posted on : 15 Oct 2015  |  Category: America , USA ,
    Every year many overseas students come to the U.S in order to pursue their academic programs. So for those who are wishing to complete their studies need a visa that gives them the authorization to study in the country and that is the F1 student visa. This is a non- immigrant visa that is issued by the state department of U.S on a temporary basis for the students until they complete their studies.....Read More
Quick Enquiry
Chat Icon

Hi! How can we help you?

Click below button to start chat

chat icon