Among the European Union Denmark is the most active member. This nation is trying to hire skilled overseas workers from outside the EU nations. According to the Demark immigration policy, they follow a plan to in order to draw the attention of the overseas skilled workers, this is known as the Denmark Green Card visa.
How to Qualify for Denmark PR and Apply:
In order to apply for a Denmark PR permit, the candidate needs to receive a temporary residence permit for a minimum of 4 years. This Denmark PR permit allows the holder to reside in indefinitely in this province.
There are certain criteria that are required to be fulfilled by the candidates to be eligible for permanent residence permit. In order to qualify for this they need to score a minimum of 100 points. These points are rewarded for gratifying definite points.
- Need to be the resident of Denmark officially for at least 4 years
- No crimes to be committed by the applicant
- Need not have any unpaid public debts. exemptions for a stay of execution apply
- Have submitted and declared the declaration on integration on active citizenship in Danish society
- Need to pass the Danish language examinations
- Prior to the submission the application the candidate need to have a work experience for at least two and a half years of the last three years in this country
- Need to be working during the time of applying for the Denmark PR
- The candidate needs to complete an educational programme at any educational institute in Denmark such as business academy qualification or any bachelor's degree.
- The candidates need to fruitfully pass the Danish exam of level 3
Hence, it is necessary for a candidate to meet the aforementioned criteria to gain 100 points for a Denmark PR permit. If the candidate is not able to meet these criteria they can apply for an extension to the temporary residence permit.
If you are interested, Please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.