What is Denmark student visa?
Located in the Northern Europe, Denmark is the land of innovation with a green lifestyle. Study in Denmark builds your analytical and innovative thinking due to which you can develop in all aspects. If you are motivated towards Denmark study then you need to apply for Denmark student visa. If you are a resident of European Union (EU), then there is no need to obtain a Denmark student visa provided you are enrolled in a full time course at a Denmark university.
If you are a resident of EU/ European Economic Area (EEA) or if you belong to any location outside the Nordic countries, then you need to have a resident permit to live and study in Denmark. The candidate is allowed to take up a short term or full time course and the duration of stay depends on the course you choose. To apply for Denmark student visa, the non-Danish citizens should possess qualifications which are equivalent to Danish entrance requirements.
Denmark student visa requirements:
In order to obtain Denmark student visa, the candidate must meet few Denmark student visa requirements which are as follows:
- The candidate must have good financial support so that he/she can meet their expenses during their stay.
- He/she must have health insurance.
- In order to stay more than three months, the applicant needs get a registration certificate proving you are a citizen of EU.
- The applicant must undergo tests like CAE, IELTS and TOEFL to prove their English language skills.
- In order to apply for a Denmark University, the applicant needs to submit educational documents along with required copies.