Are you a professional dreaming of working in the European Union? It’s feasible with Denmark Green Card Scheme; this is an excellent opportunity for the professional overseas workers wishing to bloom their careers and life abroad. The individuals under this scheme are evaluated based on a point system.
The non-European Union oversees workers are granted with a sustainable Green card with a 3-year permit. The individual can file up an application and can receive the Denmark visa in a span of 20 to 50 days. This particular visa allows you to stay and search for work in Denmark. But one has to check their eligibility criteria. Once you are done with the process and if you were hired by the employer of Denmark then immediately you will be issued with a Denmark Green Card by the Danish authorities granting you to live and work in the country.
The employment possibilities:
- The individuals under this scheme are evaluated based on the point system these points are issued on the card based on their goals and their competence towards the qualified jobs in Denmark
- The next criteria are the language skills. In order to prove you eminent in the Danish work market, it’s often to be updated with the Danish language.
- Prior applying for a Green card one has to check their job opportunities.
The fundamental aspects of Denmark Green Card:
- The applicants under this scheme are initially granted a temporary residence permit valid up to 3 years, once you got hired by the employer of Denmark you can now apply for an extension of one year before the expiration period.
- If you have worked for the past 12 months for a minimum of ten hours per day, then your residence permit can be extended easily.
- After the completion of visa process the particular individual with permanent residence status and now the person is entitled to work anywhere in the European Union.
- The exclusive benefit of these Denmark visa holders is they can travel freely in all the Schengen countries without the requirement of a visa
- These card holders of Denmark can also bring up their family members into the country to get the permanent residence and are entitled to the same rules as off now with the main candidates.
This Denmark visa program suits the best for the intentional skilled workers those who are aspired to work and settle down in Demark and other EU countries.
If you are interested, fill out our Enquiry Form so one of our visa expert will get back you.