Denmark is a top-notch Scandinavian country that has lots to offer for overseas visitors. Most people across the world relocate to this beautiful nation to enjoy its picturesque surroundings, stupendous attractions, extremely favorable environment to initiate a business or to work or to live in rich flora and fauna atmosphere. Denmark has competitive economics in the world. If you are a qualified skilled worker who is wishing to migrate to Denmark to experience classify European lifestyle, one must know the basic visa categories that would be helpful for you.
Migrating to Denmark is not a tough task as the rules and regulations that are involved in its visa categories very easy when compared to other developed nations. Immigration to Denmark is one of the best choices for individuals who would like to explore better employment opportunities and start a new life.
Denmark Permanent Residence Under Green Card Scheme:
Denmark Green Card scheme is a poplar immigration program for individuals who possess special skills and abilities. Those people who are planning for Denmark immigration can opt for green card scheme to work and live in graceful lifestyle.
Danish green card helps an individual to work, settle and stay in the European nation without any restrictions. Applicants scoring good points based on factors such as education, experience, age, language skills and other in test can apply for Denmark permanent residence under this new program. Obtaining a Denmark Green Card is not a daunting task, as it does not require any previous job offer letter. An added advantage for skilled workers who hold a valid job offer letter is that, he or she can earn more than USD 80,000 and are also eligible for residence and work permit under pay limit scheme.
Tips to Obtain Denmark Green Card Visa:
Applicants migrating to Denmark under green card scheme can follow few tips to score high points such as:
- Must score minimum of 100 points to be eligible for obtaining a Denmark Green Card
- Must have minimum Bachelor Degree to obtain 30 points in test or PhD to score maximum of 80 points and to enhance your chances of obtaining permanent residency soon
- Applicants who have completed their graduation from renowned university will the possibility to score maximum points under education factor
- Competency in English/Germany or Danish language
- If possible individuals can submit their evidences of language proficiency to obtain 30 points in the test
- An individual relocating under skilled worker has to show the proof of professional work experience to gain 15 additional points in test
- Applicants who have worked or studied in any of European Union countries can gain 15 points
To know more about Denmark Green Card, fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, so our visa execuitve will approach you.