Singapore is a beautiful island that has world-class living environment, picturesque gardens, high-rise buildings and bustling attractions. This cosmopolitan city has varied cultures, where people of diverse beliefs and ethnicities co-exist. Besides its vibrant multicultural environment, individuals moving to this nation can also find wide-range of career and employment opportunities.
It’s one of the preferred destinations for individuals who would like to finance themselves while studying. If you are wishing to relocate to this bustling cosmopolitan city, one has to take permission from concerned authorities or has to take work holiday pass of Singapore while pursing your studies.
Working Holiday Programme:
Work holiday pass allows foreign undergraduate and graduate students from universities and equivalent institutions of Germany, Hong Kong, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Australia, France and Japan to work in the country for a maximum duration of six months.
An added advantage of work holiday pass for Singapore is that an individual can work in any domain that he or she has chosen and can work without any minimum salary requirements.
For undergraduates: An individual must be a full time student of recognized university for atleast three months prior to request filing and must be resident of the country.
For graduates: Individuals must be full time student and a former resident of the country.
Individuals planning to move to this vibrant city must meet certain criteria and must be aware of the basic process to apply for it.
Distressed on how to apply for a Work Holiday Pass? Well, go through the guidelines that are listed below to gain detailed knowledge on the holiday pass of the country.
How to Apply for a Work Holiday Pass?
First and foremost, an applicant is requested to download and fill the working holiday pass application form with the requisite information. After filling the form, he or she has to submit the application through e-mail. In case the request gets approved, he or she will receive In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA) by e-mail.
The Work Holiday Programme is Valid in the Following Cases:
- An applicant applying for this pass must be between 17 and 25 years at the time of filing the application
- Must hold the evidence of student status from pre-approved university or institution
- Student status proof must include gender, nationality, date of birth and the applicant’s name
- Evidence of your educational certificates
- Valid passport
- Sufficient funds to support themselves in the country during their stay
- Must possess the return tickets to their native nation
- Must have been enrolled in the recognized university for atleast three months prior to your application filing