International citizens those who are willing to start their new life in a foreign land can happily choose Australia as it as a well-known destination for the overseas skilled migrants. This country follows a point’s based system for selecting the skilled migrants and the country’s economy is also very firm as it actively encourages the overseas graduates by offering them various opportunities.
After migrating into this country, the particular candidate is considered as an Australian citizen and the government of this country will issue them the Australian citizenship. This citizenship will define your membership of the Australian community. By becoming the citizen of this country makes you feel that you are uniting into an exclusive national society. This country strives for a united friendly nation and also offers excessive benefits for the foreign migrants.
Australia is extremely a great country with a high standard of living with a stable government system and the citizens of this country follows and respects the laws and power of the government. So, by becoming the member of this country will definitely shape your career.
Factors to Eligible for the Australian Citizenship:
1) Citizenship Test:
This test is to help the foreign citizens those who want to become the members of the country. This test plays a most vital role in assuring the candidates that they have the ability to fully take part in their community as citizens of that country. And also maximizes the opportunities in the country.
- Need to be a permanent resident of the country
- Need to convince the department of your identity during the process of enrolling for the test
- Need a photograph of yours during the exam.
2) Requirements for Australian Citizenship:
The general requirements for applying citizenship
- Need to pass the test
- Need to be 18 years or above for applying the citizenship
- At the time of application, and also during the decision you should be a permanent resident of the country
- Need to convince all the requirements necessary for the residence
- Need to have a good character.
3) Privileges for the Australian Citizens:
The advantages of this Australian citizenship gives you rights to
- Allows you to live in the country.
- Can travel in and out of the country without applying for the resident return visa.
- Can apply for an Australian passport.
- Can work in the public service.
- Can serve in the armed forces.
- Can vote to elect members of Parliament.
The above-mentioned are some factors that are required for the applying the Australian citizenship.
If you want to apply for Australian citizenship , please fill out our Quick Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.