Who Can Get UK Permanent Residence ?
People, who have resided in UK for a certain period of time ranging between two and fourteen years and have exhibited their dedication towards the nation on a temporary visa, gain the eligibility to apply for UK Permanent residence, based on the category of the visa that they have.
There are distinct ways available under which an individual can gain the right to reside and work in UK as long as they wish, amongst which two of them are as follows:
- Must have lived in UK continuously for five years in the UK as holder of work permit, highly qualified immigrant under the category of UK Tier 1 visa or UK Tier 2 visa or may be a combination all or any of the above
- Must have Residence in UK as a spouse of a UK permanent residence or the British citizen for two years.
UK Permanent Residence Benefits
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) gives the right to work and live in the country without any limit.
- Can have access to public funds
- Can claim allowances of a job seeker and other additional benefits as enjoyed by the citizens of the country
- ILR card holders are not regarded as international students if they are willing to pursue their studies in the educational institutions of UK
Apply for UK Permanent Residence
One can get ready to file their applications for an ILR, following the required time period of stay in the country, have passed the ‘Life in the UK’ test and have acquired all the required documents.
If you want to get UK permanent residence visa, please fill out MoreVisas Enquiry form, later our Visa executives will appraoch you.