International business people who want to initiate a new business or travel to U.S on a small business trip now can easily travel to the USA through B1 Business Visa. This is a non-immigrant visa granted on a business related work only for a short period of time. This visa is applicable for a variety of business related exercises such as for attending the business conferences, meetings and small inaugurations related to your business etc.
International business people those who want to travel the US must apply for the visa at least 60 days prior to their travel date. The time for acquiring a visa depends on the consulates. The concerned persons should carry the required documents at the time of interview for getting the B1 Business visa.
The following documents are needed to be carried by the overseas business people
- Should carry all the old passports
- Should hold the US visa interview appointment letter
- Should possess a passport with valid date prior to their travel
- A stamped confirmation page of the US visa application form
Advocating documents needed during the interview:
A business person who is willing to travel to the USA on a B1 visa must demonstrate the actual purpose of his visit and should be able to convince the officer and should the valid reason for his travel and below are some advocating documents that are required and may be helpful at the time of interview if you are an employee from a company applied for the visa and which is sponsored by your employer.
- If you are an employee from a company you should get a letter from your employer seeking for the business visa for you by indicating the intention, period of your stay and also the company’s deep intention for bearing your entire cost of the trip.
- In case if you are a business holder then you need to submit all the evidence like Bank statements, funds, Tax returns, copy of the passbooks etc. that displays your ability for traveling to the country.
- Any identity card related to your business or your company
- Should need to carry all the financial records, Tax papers, any advertisement brochures, Newspaper coverage’s regarding your company
- If the applicant is going to attend any conferences, seminars, or any other business related programs must need to submit their registration evidence, pass or invitation of the related event during the time of interview.
If these following essential documents are fulfilled then the applicant is granted the B1 Business Visa by the consular.
If you are interested, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.