Considering Canada Immigration? Pondering on which visa would be an ideal option for your hassle-free Skilled Immigration to Canada? Well, if you are unaware of the answers for your queries, then you are a right platform to get an overview of the skilled visa options of Maple Leaf nation. With a booming economy, tranquil environment and high standard of living, this prosperous nation has become as a country of choice for skilled immigrants aspiring to work and settle in Canada.
Canada Skilled Immigration
In the existing scenario, the battle for the drawing the attention of more number of skilled professionals from across the globe has increased gradually and none of the countries wishes to loose in this combat. Perhaps this may be the strong reason why most leading destinations like Canada has made to put forth the streamlined immigration systems like Express Entry for talented and qualified workers that would help them to immigrate to their dream destination at a faster pace.
If you are one amongst those skilled immigrants (Express Entry) who are lured by the resplendent natural attractions as well as lucrative career options offered by this Maple Leaf nation and keen to take up a job there, then make sure to file your expression of interest in EE pool that has been introduced in the first week of January 2015.
Canada Express Entry 2015- An Outline
- First and foremost an individual is requested to create an Express Entry profile, and if found eligible, he or she will be put into the Express Entry pool of Candidates
- You will be in the EE pool for one year
- In case you do not hold a valid job offer or any nomination from the state or a territory, you are recommended to register in the Canadian job bank, where you can promote yourself to employers
- Prospective skilled professional will be ranked under (Comprehensive ranking system) based on the credentials which he or she possesses
- Skilled worker with special skills, qualifications and work experience will be invited in the regular rounds to apply for permanent residence
- Remember, prospective applicant invited to apply for PR is suggested to hold an ITA from CIC
In case you do not receive an invitation to apply for PR after being in the Express Entry Pool for one year, your profile will get expired.
And if you still desire to migrate to Canada as a skilled immigrant, you can submit the new profile, where you will have 60 days time to update and validate your existing profile.
Interested in Canada Immigration under Express Entry system? Contact MoreVisas for reliable information and Visa Assessment to see if you are eligible to apply for your desired visa. Just fill out our Enquiry Form. So, that one of our visa expert will get back to you.