Canada is one of the leading countries in the world. The country offers various opportunities to the nationals of foreign countries who visit Canada for live, work and study. Studying in a foreign country itself is a huge experience and studying in Canada would add a lot to it.
Enriching and broadening horizon in your chosen course and all are the added advantages that come with the high education in different country. Students from various countries choose Canada as their popular study destination. It’s not really hard to understand why? Canada offers world class education with 12 Canadian universities ranked in the top 200 universities in the world.
Canada Student Visa Policy:
International students who wish to study in Canada must obtain a Canada student visa which will allow the foreign students to enter and study in the country.
The students applying for the visa must fulfill all the Canadian immigration and regulations. Students who’s course duration is less than or six months, does not need Canada student visa.
There are many benefits of Canada student visa
- Affordable tuition fees
- Gives opportunity to work while studying
- Students can for a year after their graduation
- Culture and lifestyle
- Can explore the beautiful and diverse country
If the foreign student is going to a private institution then their student visa may have different conditions. One such condition states that the student without Canada student work visa is not eligible to engage in any kind of campus employment and any other employment provisions. Student later if is transferred to a public university then is eligible to get Canada student work visa and can work.
Conditions for applying for Canada Student Visa:
- To get Canada student visa the student must show the acceptance letter from the respective applied university
- Must show the sufficient financial funds
- The student must be able to convince the visa officer that they will return to their home country after their studies