With the New Year just around the corner, the Citizenship and Immigration Canada or CIC has made preparations to start the Canada Express Entry Program. Slated to begin from 1 January, 2015, the new Express Entry System will pave way for Canadian permanent residence visa. You can now migrate to Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker under the Canada Express Entry.
Canada Express Entry Program 2015:
The present mode of selection under Canada FSW which is valid till 31 December this year, selects candidates based on certain criteria and occupation list. It is like a first-come-first serve basis. However, all this will change from the start of the next year.
Under this scheme, the Canadian employers and territories will have access to a database of professionals and skilled workers. Once the candidates get shortlisted, the employers will apply for the Labor Market Impact assessment which indicates that the employer found a dearth of similar labor profiles within Canada but could not. Thus, he can employ a person who is suitable for the post under the Canadian Experience Class from the pool of candidates in Canada’s job bank. The candidate will then receive an invitation from the CIC to apply for permanent residence visa to Canada. The time taken for the application processing from the time of getting the invite is six months.
Stages of the Canada Express Entry Program:
The Canada Express entry program requires prospective applicants to possess certain essential requirement in order to apply. There are certain stages which are as follows
- The candidates should meet the minimum requirements like educational credentials and appearing for the IELTS test.
- He or she should then fill the online Express Entry form, during which they might be asked to furnish information about their professional abilities, educational qualifications, language competency, presence of relatives in Canada, and much more.
- The applicant would be asked about the category under which he’s applying-Federal Skilled Worker Class, Canadian Foreign Tradesperson Class or Canadian Experience Class.
- Once this is done, the candidate’s profile will enter into the pool of Canadian job bank.
- The electronic system will rank the candidates and those appearing higher in the ranking will have better chances of receiving an invite for filing a PR status in Canada.
Migrate to Canada with this simple system, Approach MoreVisas by filling this Enquiry Form, so our visa executive will get back to you.