Denmark is the safe country with less crime rate. People from developing countries choose to migrate to Denmark in order to seek better employment opportunities and to enjoy the benefits of Denmark immigration. Individuals can apply for Denmark permanent residency once they have completed at least four years as a temporary resident in Denmark. Denmark PR enables the overseas individuals to live in Denmark permanently.
Denmark PR Requirements:
Individuals must fulfill the following concerned Denmark PR rules and requirements in order to obtain a Denmark permanent residency.
- Legal resident in Denmark for a minimum of four years
- Should not involved in crime records
- No unpaid public debts
- Applicants should not get any public assistance from community wellbeing in three years before applying for Denmark PR.
- Must have submitted and affirmed the declaration on integration on dynamic citizenship in the Danish society.
- Qualify Level 2 Danish language examinations or its equivalent
- Have employed in Denmark for minimum two years 6 months in the past three years before submitting the Denmark PR application
- Be engaged in work while of submitting the Denmark permanent residency application
Denmark PR Process:
After the fulfilling the necessary requirements and securing the points, applicants can apply for the Denmark PR through online by filling all the details carefully. The final visa processing depends on the applicants’ profile.
Denmark PR Point Calculator:
Denmark PR process is a point based process where an applicant needs to score a minimum of 100 points. Out of 100 points, 70 points will be awarded if the applicant fulfills the requirements. In the remaining 30 points, 15 points are awarded by demonstrating themselves as an active citizen in Denmark. The final 15 points will be awarded if an applicant meet the below criteria.
- Must complete their educational program in Danish education institute or university
- Qualify in Danish exam Level 3 or its equivalent