Are you interested in studying in Germany? Then the foremost step is to apply for a student visa for Germany. The capabilities for the overseas students curious in spending some time in Germany are apparently infinite. This country is home to about more than 300 educational institutions and organizations with more than 15000 various study courses.
In order to make the process easy for the overseas students the government of Germany has introduced this student visa and also to get registered themselves in various programs, the universities have created many different websites’, portals etc.
Prior to Applying for the Student Visa:
Before applying for this student visa for Germany, the candidate should be clear about their goals regarding the education like whether you want to take a long-term or short-term course depending on your course stay the types of visas varies.
Student Visa for Germany:
Acquiring a visa is the first and the most vital steps for potential students from overseas. There are different types of student visas, based on the purpose they will be issued by the German consulate or embassy.
- Student Applicant visas: These visas are for the overseas students who want to reside in Germany on a longer basis. Under this visa, they are initially allowed to reside for 3 moths once get registered in any course the visa is changed to national visa.
- Language course visa: This is for the students especially who comes to learn languages
- National visas: These visas are for those who want to pursue an academic degree and more prolonged research studies. Under this visa, the students can stay more than 3 months.
- Schengen visas: This visa permits the citizens to reside in the country for a period of 3 months to 6 months. These are best for those who have the interest of traveling around the nation or to take some term language courses.
- A fully completed submission form
- A Valid Passport
- 2 photographs
- Correspondence of Admission
- Record of academic record
- Evidence that you have enough means to maintain yourself while existing in Germany
- Statement of the legitimacy of documents put forwarded.
The most excellent suggestion is to begin the submission process before time. Visa submissions may hardly take few weeks or months to be confirmed. Better not to leave things too long and the possibility of missing the joining date for an academic program. Also, go after the visa establishment’s directions strongly. The process is planned to meet person needs so the necessities may change. Follow the directions of your contact at the consulate and embassy and keep in mind to be patient. The visa request is just the primary step to your new life as a student in Germany.
If you are interested, Please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.