Denmark is the largest and the active member of European Union. This country is trying to employ skilled overseas workers from outside the EU nations. According to the Demark immigration policy, they follow a program to attract the international expert workers, known as the Denmark Green Card visa.
Green Card Visa:
The overseas nationals who are more excited towards Denmark migration can apply for this green card visa which permits them to live and work in the country. This is the most common way for immigration to this country. Through this visa the applicant can search for a job, and can also bring in their family along with them and also can reside in the nation for about 3 years.
In order to get selected for obtaining this visa, the applicants are supposed to meet few requirements like work experience, education, language skills, age, and also need to score a minimum in the points-based system. Once you are issued a residence permit under this Green Card visa it gives you the right to carry out both paid and unpaid work. This residence permit is valid up to a period of two years and can also extend up to 3 years once you meet the necessary requirements.
Green Card Visas for Families:
Denmark is a country which mainly values families. This country also helps in building their human resources. This is very beneficial for the applicants so that they can focus on their job search besides worrying about their family. The country encourages the applicants those who apply for this green card visa. There are certain requirements that are to be fulfilled by the applicants:
- The children are supposed to be under the age of 18
- The applicants bring their spouse or the cohabit
- Need to show the proof that they have the adequate funds till they find a source or job
Green Card for Students:
This is an enormous opportunity for the overseas students who have finished their academic educational program in this nation. They can acquire the residence permit for up to 6 months after their completion of studies in order to look for employment. The students can also get an extension up to additional 6 months.
Features of Green Card Visa:
- The candidates under this visa are issued a temporary residence permit for the first time up to 3 years. And they can extend their visa up to 4 years.
- This visa assigns the candidates to get a permanent residence visa in 7years of their Denmark immigration.
- Once the applicant is granted with this visa they can work anywhere in the European Union
- The applicant can get their resident permit extend if they have worked since 12 months for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
- They can also travel freely to all the Schengen countries without the visa
- These green card holders can also bring in their family members to get the PR and they are also applicable for the same rights as the main applicants do.
If you are interested to migrate Denmark, please provide your contact details at MoreVisas Enquiry Form.