What is H-1B Visa?
The H1B visa is the permission allotted for the foreign skilled workers to allow them to work in the U.S and also allows the sponsors of that country to enlist the overseas professionals in various occupations with the country only for a certain period of time. Under his program, the overseas applicant can live and work in the country for a period of total 6 sequence years and can refer their spouse and children to consort them under H-4 visa.
However, the overseas individuals cannot apply the visa for themselves. So in order to assist them the H1B visa consultants guide the detailed steps and processes required for applying for H1B. These consultants will take care of your processing and helps you out in filling the necessary forms, documents and makes the applicants hassle-free.
In order to apply for H1B the foreign worker must require some qualifications like a graduate degree or a bachelor degree and they should possess specialized skills in the areas of Engineering, Physical Science, mathematics, Architecture, IT etc. They must meet some more requirements like having both theoretical and practical knowledge regarding some specialized occupation. After checking your eligibility now, they can apply for US H1B visa through consultants.
A Brief Outline About the Process Provided by the H1B Visa Consultants:
- The applicants initially meet the requirements of USCIS regarding the job and employer and next the employment is job specific. the employer can be a corporation or individual.
- The consultants will aid in filling the forms regarding the wages that is determined by the Employment Security Agency of the state according to the skills and experience of the applicants and the actual wages.
- These consultants will take care about any updates in the forms regarding the benefits of the H1B visa holders and takes care while they are filling out.
- They will also take care about the LCA agreement and once done the Department of Labor will provide the copy to the specified sponsoring company.
- The consultants are more particular during form filling and advices the applicants to submit the required documents, certificates, related experience letter, employment agreement, any training certificates, educational qualification certificates and any memberships during their professional period.
- They are more concerned about the processing time, depending upon the situation and the visa. Generally it takes few months to get completed. Mostly it depends on the employer and the USICS department.
- Once the documentation part is done, the applicant will receive the notification regarding the processing time and some necessary things to be done by the applicants.
- Usually, the entire process happens with the designated time and the applicant is issued an H1B visa for working in the country.
The H1B visa consultants assist the applicants until the last step of their processing once the visa is approved now they can attend an interview and get done with the H1B visa stamping.
If you want to apply H1B visa, please fill out our Enquiry Form, so that one of our visa expert will get back to you.