Austria Red White Red card
Austria Red White Red card (RWR card) is a gateway for foreign workers to get a job in Austria after qualifying under points based system. The candidates who are interested to work in Austria can apply for Austria Red White Red card or Red-White-Red card plus. The Austria RWR card will be issued for a period of 12 months after getting a relevant job. In order to be eligible for Austria Red White Red card, an individual must be highly skilled or he/she must be skilled workers in different occupations which are facing shortage, or the individuals who have done their higher education from Austrian colleges and universities. Through Austria Red White Red card you can also bring your spouse and the children aged below 18 years along with you. If the candidate applies for Austria Red White Red card, the Austrian Public Employment (AMS) Service will assess the application as per certain criteria and points will be awarded accordingly.
Austria Red White Red card requirements
If the applicant is applying for Austria Red White Red card visa then he/she must satisfy the requirements of Austria Red White Red card which are as follows:
- The candidate must hold university qualification for a period of four years which must be relevant to the nominated occupation.
- Financial proof stating that the candidate is having enough financial funds to meet the expenses during they stay in Austria.
- The candidate must have work experience with relevant qualification.
- Must meet minimum language criteria in either English or German (A2).
- In order to gain points the applicant’s age must be between 18 to 45 years.
Austria Red White Red card benefits
The following are the benefits of Austria Red White Red card:
- Austria Red White Red card will be issued to highly skilled workers in professions with skill shortage and they can reside permanently in Austria.
- You can bring your spouse and children aged below 18 years along with you.
- Your spouse can attain Austria RWR card plus and can start working in Austria.
- After five year period you can get citizenship which is followed by permanent residency status.