Hong Kong is the outstanding destination for the people who desires to reside and work in another country. The country offers excellent opportunities for the overseas nationals and encouraging them to come to country for varied purposes. If the overseas nationals have the right blends of qualifications and work experience they can apply for Hong Kong work permit.
Hong Kong Work Permit:
Hong Kong work permit is granted for foreign nationals who wish to enter and work in Hong Kong. The number of overseas nationals migrating to this country on Hong Kong work permit is increasing gradually. Work permit is designed for skilled migrants to allure them by providing excellent employment opportunities. Entitled individuals for Work permits Hong Kong must hold educational qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience that do not readily exist in the country. Under the Hong Kong work permit scheme there is no specified quota that limits the count of Work permit.
Hong Kong Work Permit Requirements:
Hong Kong work permit is initially granted for a period of one year and it can be extended for further period, if the applicants want to stay beyond the specified period. Applicants must fulfill the below mentioned Hong Kong Work Permit requirements in order to obtain it.
- No crime record must be filed against the applicant
- Possess high quality educational back ground
- Authentic job vacancy at employing company
- Applicants must have a safe and confirmed employment offer that suits their academic qualifications or work experience that can’t be filled by the local employees
- The salary package includes accommodation, medical, income and other fringe profits in line with the present Hong Kong market values.